Sao Paulo Day 1 / Jazz Music - Brazil


At the start of the year I took a trip to Santos, Brasil with AIESEC for almost 2 months. During those two months I got to travel to other parts of Brasil the one I first went was Sao Paulo. I stayed for 3 days. 
---------
Al comienzo del año hice un viaje a Santos, Brasil con AIESEC  por casi 2 meses. Durante esos dos meses también logre viajar a otros destinos. El primer destino que conocí fue Sao Paulo donde me quede por 3 días. 


Day 1 

Day 1 I took an early bus from Santos to Sao paulo which takes around an hour to get to there and its pretty inexpensive for a good bus (around 20 reales) the only bad thing is the zircon in the bus which is really strong and you feel that you are freezing that's why i recommend taking a jacket. The best part of the bus trip are the incredible views going from the beach part of SP to the highlands. 
--------
El día uno del viaje tome un bus muy temprano desde Santos a Sao Paulo que demoro alrededor de una hora y no es muy caro (20 reales aprox.) lo único de malo es el aire acondicionado que lo ponen super fuerte y sientes que te congelas por eso aconsejo llevar una casaca siempre en el bus. Lo mejor del viaje en bus son las increíbles vistas y como cambian yendo desde la costa hacia la sierra. 




Once I got to Sao paulo I met up with my family which had just arrived also so we went to the hotel and later explored a little bit of the city. We ended up going to a jazz bar called Madeleine for dinner in Vila Madalena where they have really good food and live jazz music.
----------
Cuando llegue a Sao Paulo me encontré con mi familia que también acaban de llegar y fuimos deferente al hotel. Luego por la tarde salimos a explorar un poco y a cenar. Terminamos en Madeleine un bar de Jazz donde hay música en vivo y muy buena comida.  


Some of the drinks. 
--------
Algunos de los tragos .


shrimps
-----
camarones 


live jazz music
-----
jazz en vivo 


My outfit that night. It sure was a romantic night reuniting with my parents after almost a month. 
-------
Mi look de la noche. Fue verdaderamente una velada romántica al reencontrarme con mis padres después de casi un mes. 


No hay comentarios.